29 View Template Map
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - View Template Map.
View Template Map allows you to quickly apply a View Template to Views in bulk by dragging views to their desired View Template.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select View Template Map.
- The View Template Map dialog will appear.
- Searching for Views
- You can filter the Views by selecting the View Type
- And enter a word in the Search box to refine your search
- There are 2 operations you, add and remove.
- To add Views to View Templates simply select one or many Views on the left hand side and drag them to the desired View Template.
- To remove existing or newly placed Views select one at a time and drag them to the left, you will be prompt with a confirmation dialog.
- Click Ok.
- At any point you can Collapse All or Expand All.
- Once you click Ok the changes will be committed, if you click cancel then the project will be unchanged.
- Once completed you will be prompted with a confirmation with the number of Views added to View Templates.
- If you look within the project browser at the Views you will notice they will now be connected to a View Template.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all Views not associated to a View Template in a list on the left hand side and all View Templates with their Views on the right and side.
Note: The existing Views associated to View Templates are grey and new Views to be added to View Templates are black.
Note: Any exiting Views removed from a View Template are in red.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - View Template Map.