30 Element Selector – By Id
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Element Selector - By Id.
Element Selector - By Id allows you to enter a element Id to find its Name. The primary function for this tool is to remove corrupted elements in the project.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Element Selector - By Id.
- The Element Selector - By Id dialog will appear.
- Enter a element Id (the element ID is typically the ID that might be display during a Revit crash that you need to locate and remove)
- Click ok.
- A confirmation dialog will appear letting you know if it found the element, telling you what the element is and asking if you would like to delete the element.
- A finally confirmation dialog will appear to let you know the element was deleted.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Element Selector - By Id.