52 Renumber Category
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Renumber Category.
This tool allows you to remove duplicate mark warnings from selected Categories, by renumbering ALL elements within selected Categories by using the Element Id.
This Tool is available for Revit 2014 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Renumber Category.
- The Renumber Category dialog will appear.
- You select the Categories you would like to renumber and the Ok button:
- To select the Categories you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Categories in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Categories.
- Click Ok.
- A confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of elements that were renumbered on each Category.
- Check the elements Mark or Number fields.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all Categories in the project in the grid, at the bottom right is the total Category count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Category ID, the Name, and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Renumber Category.