56 Print Revisions
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Print Revisions.
This tool allows you to Print Sheets based on their Current Revision by: using the active Print Settings, selecting the Revision and selecting Sheets.
This Tool is available for Revit 2013 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool, first check you print settings as this tool uses those to print all Sheets.
- Then navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Print Revisions.
- The Print Revisions dialog will appear.
- Select the Revision.
- Select the Sheets to Print.
- Click Ok.
- A confirmation dialog will show confirming the number of Sheets printed and failed.
- Check your print output.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools – Print Revisions.