57 DWF Markups
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – DWF Markups.
DWF Markups lists all Displays all DWF Markups.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select DWF Markups.
- The DWF Markups dialog will appear.
- You select the DWF Markups you would like to view and click the Go to View button:
- To select the Referencing Files you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all DWF Markups in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all DWF Markups.
- If you click the Go to View button, you may see the standard There is no open view...
- DWF Markups also allows you to Export the Grid to a XLS file for further exploration within excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all DWF Markups in the project in the grid, at the bottom right is the total DWF Markup count in the grid. Within grid you can see the element ID, Sheet Number, Sheet Name, Status, Notes, History, Label, Creator, Created, Modified, Name and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Note: If multiple DWF Markups are selected over multiple Sheets then only the last view will in the selection list will be displayed.