82 Detail Group To View Map
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 82 Detail Group To View Map. This tool allows you to check which Views, Details groups are added to.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Detail Group To View Map.
- The Detail Group To View Map dialog will appear.
- You select the Detail Groups you would like to delete and click Delete Selected button:
- To select the Detail Groups you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Detail Groups in the grid
- or click Select None button to deselect all Detail Groups.
- If you click Delete Selected button you are prompted with a confirmation of the Detail Groups deleted.
- Revision List also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file for further exploration within excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all Detail Group instances and the Views they are hosted to in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Detail Groups count in the grid. Within grid you can see Detail Group, View and Select.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Detail Group To View Map.