88 Element Properties
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Element Properties. Element Properties allows you to enter one or more Element ID's and View their Parameters. Use in conjunction with Element Tracker Deletions to view Elements that are to be deleted.
- To run the tool navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Elements on Level.
- The Element Properties dialog box will appear.
- At the top left enter Element Ids separated by semicolons.
- Click Load.
- You select the Elements you would like to view or delete and click the Go to View or Delete Selected button.:
- To select the Elements you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Elements in the grid
- or click Select None button to deselect all Elements.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
- If you click the Go to View button, you may see the standard There is no open view...
- Click Ok, the Revit View will change and highlight the selected Elements.
- If you click Delete Selected button you are prompted asking if you are sure you want to delete the selected items.
- If yes is selected then a confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of Elements that were deleted, and an output dialog will show also confirming the deletions.
- You can also click the Select all and go to Revit button to quickly select everything on the desired Level and go to Revit closing this dialog.
- Element Properties also allow you to Export the Grid to a Excel file for further exploration.
Note: The dialog when opened will display no Elements. At the bottom right is the total Elements count in the grid. Within grid you can see the element ID, the Element Name, the Category, Phase Created and Phase Demolished, the Workset and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: This dialog can be exported to RFT for further analysis
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Element Properties.