Family Browser:Latest Release
Family Browser R2 - 2017.08.17.508 (released 17th August 2017)
- Fixed issue with multiple users with different character case
- Fixed UI issues with Group selector
- Fixed tab order in FB UI
Family Browser R2 - 2017.08.09.506 (released 9th August 2017)
- Added the ability to add Revit Legend views to Family Browser
- Fixed issue with Drafting Views with a period in the name causing a .net error
- Added more error checking and logging on Family Browser start-up
Family Browser R2 - 2017.07.28.505 (released 28th July 2017)
- Fixed issue with un-indexed live files showing garbage in the type expander
- Added ability to connect to an existing Floating XML file without the need to go through the registration wizard
- Added the ability to cancel out of the "Add File dialog" when adding families
- Fixed an issue with the installer args not working for mapped drives, when those drives are not available at install time
- Fixed an issue on some computers corrupting the DB file on initial startup
Family Browser R2 - 2017.07.17.504 (released 17th July 2017)
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in build 2017.07.12.503, where types of un indexed families were showing incorrectly
Family Browser R2 - 2017.07.12.503 (released 12th July 2017)
- Added ability to add Microsoft Word (docx), PDF & MP4 video files to Family Browser
- Fixed issue with Family Browser not showing family files with a "." in the file name
- Fixed issue with Family Browser not showing files if "Hide file extensions" is ticked in windows explorer
- Modified File Pather App to allow re pathing of Sub Folders
Family Browser R2 - 2017.06.22.500 (released 22nd June 2017)
- Added Sub Folder Support. Refer to ...Alternative Paths
- Added Floating license automatic release options. Refer to ...Floating License Options
- Added Journal function for troubleshooting support. Journal files can be found here -> "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\KCFB R2\Journals"
- Added new license wizard form.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.05.03.490 (released 3rd May 2017)
- Added Multi Library Paths Dialog. Refer to ...Alternative Paths
- Fixed SQL connection issues to DB on UNC path for FB 2017 & 2018.
- Added the ability to type in network path to DB, using Folder Dialog in Family Manager.
- Fixed FB UI vert scaling issue on initial Revit 2015/16 startup.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.4.17.488 (released 17th April 2017)
- Added Revit 2018 support.
- Added Family Browser Apps.
- Increased speed for very large Databases with smart caching.
- Family Browser now uses the same SQLite version as the running Revit application.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.3.14.487 (released 14th March 2017)
- Added installer Args support for Family Browser 2015/16.
- Fixed issue with Floating Licenses if license was expired or invalid.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.3.12.485 (released 12th March 2017)
- Added release license button to help dialog.
- Added logging to startup.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.2.20.483 (released 20th Feb 2017)
- Added Floating License Viewer Lte, to about form.
- Fixed issue indexing Pre Revit 2013 Revit family files.
- Added error logging to family indexing.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.2.13.482 (released 13th Feb 2017)
- Added support for adding schedules to Family Browser.
- Fixed Palette scaling issue when palette resized.
- Fixed issue of not being able to remove system families from tabs.
- Fixed issue around indexing families in Search Manager if automatic indexing was turned off.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.2.3.479 (released 6th Feb 2017)
- Added support for Revit 2015 & 2016. Single installer installs for Revit 2015, 2016 & Revit 2017.
- Added small icon so Family Browser icon shows in Quick Access Bar in Revit.
Family Browser R2 - 2017.2.3.479 (released 3rd Feb 2017)
- Initial Family Browser R2 release to public - Revit 2017