09 3d Views for All Levels
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - 3d Views for All Levels.
3d Views for All Levels allows you to create a 3d View for each level in the Project. Note: depending on the number of levels, this may take a while.
This Tool is available for Revit 2012 and newer versions of Revit.
- To run the tool navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select 3d Views for All Levels.
- The 3d Views for All Levels dialog will appear.
- Select the Levels you would like to create a 3d View for:
- To select the Levels you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button Note: the Total selected is updating
- or click Select All button to select all Levels in the grid
- or click Select None button to deselect all Levels.
- Click Ok.
- The Views will be created and another dialog will show confirming the number of new Views that are created.
- If you look within the Project Browser you will find the new Views, prefixed with Lvl_
- If you open a one of the new 3D Views you will see the all 3D geometry within a section box on or around the Level.
Note: The dialog by default when opened will display all the Levels in the Project in the grid, at the bottom right is the total Level count in the grid. Within grid you can see the Level ID, the Level name, the count of elements on that Level, the Offset (the depth height of the 3d View), and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - 3d Views for All Levels.