140 List Elements in Views
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 140 List Elements in Views. This tool returns all Elements within a View via Excel.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select 140 List Elements in Views.
- The dialog 140 List Elements in Views will appear.
- You select the Items you would like to Export and click Ok Selected button:
- To select the Items you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Items in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Items.
- When you click the Ok button you are prompted with a Save file as… Dialog.
- Navigate to a Folder and enter a file and Select Save.
- Excel will open. Each Row represents a View. Columns represent the found Categories across all selected Views.
- Additional features.
- Select About to learn more about the for (this help file).
- Export the Grid to CSV.
- Export the Grid to Excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all items in the selection set within the grid; at the bottom right is the total count in the grid.
Within grid you can see the Element ID, View Name, View Type and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Note: If the form allows filters to be set, Select the Reset Filters button to clear all filters.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - 140 List Elements in Views.