21 Sheet Duplication
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Sheet Duplication.
Sheet Duplication allows you to quickly duplicate Sheets by selecting from a list of current Sheets, those to duplicate, choosing the title block to be assigned to the duplicated sheets, and then choosing whether to duplicate the views on the current sheets and place them duplicated Sheets. Note: Schedules and Legends are not duplicated, the originals are placed on the duplicated Sheets
- To run the tool navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Sheet Duplication.
- The Sheet Duplication dialog will appear.
- Select the Sheets you wish to duplicate by ticking the check boxed.
- Select the Titleblock you wish to use.
- Select Duplicate Views if you would like Views to be automatically duplicated.
- Enter the number of times you would like the Sheet Duplicated. This is a good way to quickly add Sheet to your project.
- Click ok.
- Once completed you will be prompted with a confirmation with the number of Sheets duplicated.
- If you look within the Project Browser you will see the duplicated Sheets and Views.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the current Sheets in a list on the left hand side and all the Titleblocks on the right and side that are in the Project.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Sheet Duplication.