78 Plan Regions
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 78 Plan Regions. This tool allows you to bulk copy Plan Regions between Views.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Plan Regions.
- The Plan Regions dialog will appear.
- Click Add to add a Row.
- Select a From View.
- Select a To View.
- Add as many Rows as you want.
- You select the Rows and click the Delete Selected or Updated Selected button.
- To select the Rows you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Rows in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Rows.
- Click Update Selected.
- Two dialogs will appear, one with the overall results and another with a break-down.
- Plan Regions also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file to bulk add Rows, then Import from Excel to load the Rows into the Grid.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the saved From and To View maps within the grid; at the bottom right is the total count in the grid. Within grid you can see the From View, To View and Select.
You add Rows and map between From Views and To Views.
Note: Only Views with Plan Regions are visible.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Note: If a View already contains Plan Regions, they will be deleted to make way for the new/updated Plan Regions.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Plan Regions.