84 Scope Box Map
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 84 Scope Box Map. This tool allows you to view which Scope Boxes are in use.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Scope Box Map.
- The Scope Box Map dialog will appear.
- You select the Scope Boxes you would like to delete and click Delete Selected button:
- To select the Scope Boxes you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Scope Boxes in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Scope Boxes.
- If you click Delete Selected button you are prompted asking if you are sure you want to delete the selected items.
- If yes is selected then a confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of Scope Boxes that were deleted, and an output dialog will show also confirming the deletions.
- Scope Boxes Map also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file for further exploration within excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the Scope Boxes in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Scope Box count in the grid. Within grid you can see the element ID, the Scope Box Name, the number of Views attached to the Scope Box and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Note: This dialog can be exported to RFT for further analysis)
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Scope Box Map.