Family Browser is a dynamic interface; to control, store and locate office families. Family Browser stays up to date with any changes made in windows explorer. Ideal for any small or large practice no matter what flavour of Autodesk’s Revit you use. All families can be controlled from a central location allowing a BIM Manager to instantly make changes, adding groups, tabs or families.
For orders over 100 please contact us for a quote.
Family Browser Standard & Pro Features
- Easy to set up and use
- Your families stay your families. They are not uploaded to someone's cloud. They stay in your secure environment.
- Drag n Drop families to load/insert. Very fast load times.
- No more loading families via "Load Family" and searching through numerous folders within windows explorer and loading a project with multiple unwanted types.
- See what you are about to load, with customizable icon previews.
- Tags - Metadata can be added to any family as tags, to add more useful information to the family for searching.
- Users can Star rate families so that BIM managers can see what are the most popular families.
- Search across your entire library with instant feedback. Search by family name, type name, category, parameter value or customizable tags.
- User Management. Assign users as Admin or User. a user can use Family Browser but does not have any access to modify the setup of Family Browser.
- Family Browser is fully integrated into Revit's UI through a floating palette. It is part of Revit.
- Silent deployment options to a firm-wide user base.
- Available for Autodesk Revit 2017, 2018 & 2019
Additional Family Browser Pro Features
- Ability to also include Revit System families, schedules, & drafting views into your Family Browser library.
- Analytics. Keep track off, and visually see what users are using family Browser and how. See what are the most used families, tabs and groups and what users are using them. Analyze what users are searching for and the time it takes Family Browser to respond to those requests. Keep track of your license usage.
- Floating License option. A license is taken from the license pool when Family Browser Palette is opened and released back to the license pool when it is closed.