80 Revision List
Welcome to this demonstration on Bonus Tools – 80 Revision List. This tool allows you to list all Revisions in a List.
- To run the tool, navigate to the Bonus Tools Tab and select Revision List.
- The Revision List dialog will appear.
- You select the Revisions you would like to delete and click Delete Selected button:
- To select the Revisions you can either; tick the check boxes individually or highlight the rows using standard mouse drag and control key operations and click Select Selected button.
- or click Select All button to select all Revisions in the grid.
- or click Select None button to deselect all Revisions.
- If you click Delete Selected button you are prompted asking if you are sure you want to delete the selected items.
- If yes is selected then a confirmation dialog will show displaying the number of Revisions that were deleted, and an output dialog will show also confirming the deletions.
- Revision List also allow you to Export the Grid to a CSV file for further exploration within excel.
Note: The dialog when opened will display all the Revisions in the project in the grid; at the bottom right is the total Revision count in the grid. Within grid you can see the element ID, Sequence, Num, Date, Description, Issued, Issued By, Issued To and Select. You can sort the grid by clicking any column header.
Note: the Total selected is updating.
Thank you for viewing this demonstration on Bonus Tools - Revision List.